The 9170 Triage is an automatic version of Benchmade’s extremely popular folder. This rescue automatic knife will be welcome among first Responders, where speed and safety are of the utmost importance.
The Triage Auto has an AXIS lock with pull-release and an integrated safety. The hook-shaped safety cutter features automatic opening as well with a slide release/lock. The black anodized aluminum handle is outfitted with black G10 inlays and a carbide glass breaker tip. The N680 stainless steel blade is black finished with a plain cutting edge.
- Mechanism: AXIS-Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: N680 (57-59 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (9.09cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124″ (3.15mm)
- Open Length: 8.31″ (21.11cm)
- Closed Length: 4.73″ (12.01cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.58″ (14.73mm)
- Weight: 5.75oz. (163.01g)