When you’re out in the wild, you need a knife you can count on, one that’s tough enough to handle whatever hard task it’s given, is comfortable to use for extended periods, and isn’t so heavy it will bear you down. The Benchmade 202 Leuku is such a knife! This beastly fixed blade knife is patterened after the traditional Leuku knives of Finland, but is built rock solid with modern materials and machining, and is backed by Benchmade’s legendary limited lifetime warranty. Grab yourself a Leuku and have a trusted companion for life!
- CPM-3V blade steel is supremely tough and holds a great edge.
- Santoprene handle is durable and grippy in all conditions.
- Premium leather belt sheath with optional dangler attachment.
- BLADE LENGTH 5.19” [13.18cm]
- BLADE THICKNESS 0.14” [3.556mm]
- OPEN 9.69” [24.61cm]
- WEIGHT 5.31oz [150.54g]
- HANDLE THICKNESS 0.8” [20.32mm]
- SHEATH WEIGHT 3.04oz [86.18g]
There are no reviews yet.