Benchmade Hunt series knives make hunting chores a breeze with a combination of high performance materials and knife design know-how. The Crooked River folder employs premium CPM-S30V stainless steel, for a long-lasting, super sharp cutting edge. The handle of the 15080-2 Crooked River is outfitted with anodized aluminum bolsters and contoured Dymondwood scales over stainless steel liners. An orange G-10 backspacer and anodized aluminum pivot ring add a visual pop to this modern hunting knife. The Crooked River has the ambidextrous AXIS lock, a reversible pocket clip, and thumb stud openers to cater to every user.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: AXIS
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.16cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124″ (3.15mm)
- Open Length: 9.30″ (23.62cm)
- Closed Length: 5.33″ (13.54cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60″ (15.24mm)
- Weight: 5.41oz. (153.37g)
There are no reviews yet.