The Adamas was designed by Shane Sibert. This automatic knife features a Flat Earth, cerakote finished CPM-Cruwear tool steel blade with a plain edge and an olive drab, machined G-10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless steel liners. Auto-AXIS lock mechanism, and a reversible tip-up carry pocket clip.
The Benchmade 2750 Adamas, supports Ranger Assistance, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ranger Assistance Foundation!
- BLADE LENGTH – 3.80” | 9.65cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.140” | 3.556mm
- OPEN Length – 8.90” | 22.61cm
- CLOSED Length – 5.11” | 12.98cm
- WEIGHT – 6.17oz | 174.92g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.65” | 16.51mm
- SHEATH WEIGHT – 1.5oz | 42.52g
There are no reviews yet.