The new Epixor Inshore utilizes the latest technology to deliver a durable and functional series of inshore spinning rods. The Epixor Inshore is built with a lightweight and responsive 24-ton carbon blank that allows you to feel the lightest of bites while providing the strength to control large fish.
- Light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts with stainless steel frames
- Premium Fuji DPS reel seat for maximum reel support
- Durable and comfortable swelled cork fore and rear grips
- Features a stainless steel hook keeper on all rod models
- Epixor inshore rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|EPI-C-661M||6′ 6||Medium||Moderate Fast||1-PCS||8-12||1/2-1 OZ|
|EPI-C-661MH||6′ 6||Medium Heavy||Moderate Fast||1-PCS||12-20||1/2-1-1/2 OZ|
|EPI-C-701MH||7′ 0||Medium Heavy||Moderate Fast||1-PCS||12-20||1/2-1-1/2 OZ|
|EPI-C-701H||7′ 0||Heavy||Moderate Fast||1-PCS||15-30||3/4-3 OZ|
There are no reviews yet.