|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||LINE PER HANDLE TURN INCH||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||MAX DRAG|
The Speed Spin features a double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool, 10-bearing system with an oversized multi-disc drag system which creates ultra-smooth performance while reeling or letting out drag. Speed Lube® treatment throughout provides exceptional smoothness and high performance in all-weather while cranking the anodized aluminum handle with Combat Grip®. Offered in sizes 10 through 40.
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- Premium 10-bearing system with 9-ball bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Skeletal graphite rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold down anodized aluminum handle with Combat Grip®
- Strong and balanced aluminum bail
- Oversized multi-disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- SS10HS – 7 bearing System
There are no reviews yet.