Benchmade’s Triage knife combines their popular AXIS lock with a folding strap cutter safety hook and a glass breaker tip to create the ultimate triple utility tool.
The 916 Triage folder features a blunt-tip blade with a chisel ground opposing bevel. The 440C hook-shaped safety cutter conceals in the spine of the handle and features smooth operation via the low profile thumb stud. Includes textured G10 handles with stainless steel liners. Deep reversible tip-up carry pocket clip and carbide glass breaker complete the package.
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: N680 (57-59 HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.45″ (11.43mm))
- Opposing Bevel Blade Style
- Blade Length: 3.40″ (8.64cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124″ (3.15mm)
- Open Length: 8.25″ (20.96cm)
- Closed Length: 4.85″ (12.32cm)
- Weight: 5.24oz. (148.55g)
There are no reviews yet.