|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||LINE PER HANDLE TURN INCH||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||DRAG MAX|
|REVO4 SX-RKT||10||9.0:1||37||8.2||175/10 145/12 100/15||190/20 140/30 100/50||18|
|REVO4 SX-RKT-L||10||9.0:1||37||8.2||175/10 145/12 100/15||190/20 140/30 100/50||18|
Precision engineered from the ground up to deliver power and performance, the fourth generation Revo® SX Rocket delivers the most po werful, durable, and high performance SX yet. The improved Dura Clutch™ design along with an upgraded Infini™ brake system result in smooth engagement along with effortless casting performance. The D2 Gear Design™ paired with a brass main gear delivers the ultimate in durability and efficiency resulting in less effort and more Power. The Revo® SX Rocket is topped off with the keyed Power Stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame & sideplate
- Power Stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™
- Duragear™ brass gear
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving durability
- DuraClutch design provides improved engagement and durability
- Infini™ brake system
- Infini II™ spool design
- Compact bent handle and star
- Ti coated line guide
- Lube port
There are no reviews yet.