The new Serrano Bass rods were designed with the competitive angler in mind. These technique specific rods are built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites.
The component system on the Serrano Rods feature Fuji K-Concept guide frames to help reduce wind knots as well as Fuji FAZ-Light guide inserts that offer premium performance and compatibility with braided lines. The Serrano rods also feature a 3K woven carbon butt section improving hoop strength. The rods also feature Winn Grip and EVA rear split grip handle design for the ultimate in all-day casting comfort.
- Specially designed technique specific bass rod series
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Fuji K-Concept guide frames help reduce wind notes
- Fuji K-Concept frames offer max compatibility for braided line
- Fuji Faz-Light guide inserts offer premium performance
- 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength
- Winn grip and EVA rear split rear grip handle design
- Serrano rods are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|SRN-S-721M||7′ 2||Medium||Extra Fast||1-PCS||8-17||1/8-5/8|
|SRN-S-721MH||7′ 2||Medium Heavy||Extra Fast||1-PCS||10-20||1/4-3/4|
|SRN-S-741ML||7′ 4||Medium Light||Extra Fast||1-PCS||6-12||1/8-1/2|