The Psycho Stick brings new technology into Okuma’s high-end series bass rods. These rods are designed with light and responsive 46-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks each displaying a unique pattern design from butt to tip. They are built with Okuma’s UMR: Ultimate Matrix Reinforcement technology which strengthens the outer walls of the blank giving it strength and reinforcement where it is needed most.
No expense was spared in deciding what components would be utilized on the Psycho Stick family. Starting with the Fuji KW-concept angled guide frames that help reduce line twists and tangles as well as the Fuji Sic guide inserts with deep pressed frames that really hold everything in place. The SeaGuide injected carbon reel seat and rear grip feel great in your hand for all-day casting comfort. The double-locking screw down carbon hood design really keeps your reel locked tight in place. The Psycho Stick also features a SeaGuide stainless steel hook keeper to keep your baits secure when on the move.
- Light and responsive 46-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks
- UMR: Ultimate Matrix Reinforcement technology
- Fuji KW-concept angled guide frames help reduce tangles
- Fuji Sic guide inserts with deep pressed frames
- SeaGuide injected carbon reel seat and rear grip
- Double locking screw down carbon hood design
- SeaGuide stainless steel, double legged Trapezoid hook keeper
- Psycho Stick are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|PSY-S-721ML||7′ 2″||Medium Light||Fast||1||6 – 12||1/8 – 1/2|
|PSY-S-721M||7′ 2″||Medium||Fast||1||8 – 17||1/8 – 5/8|