|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Wt.(oz.)||Mono Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards)||Dexterity|
|HDTS100X-A1||6BB + 1RB||8.1:1||5.9||8/110, 10/90||Right|
|HDTS101X-A||6BB + 1RB||8.1:1||5.9||8/110, 10/90||Left|
The perfect reel for bait finesse applications, the Okuma Hakai Finesse Casting Reels feature a Dream Tackle Design super-tuned ‘Flite Spool’ developed specifically for finesse-style fishing and long casting distance with lightweight lures. Offering the latest in Okuma’s reel technology, Hakai baitcasting reels are made with a ‘LiteCast’ magnesium frame to increase strength while also making them 15% lighter than aluminum alloy reels. The magnesium construction provides a compact body that fits easily into the palm of your hand, and the frame is coated with an innovative corrosion-resistant treatment.
Built with an oversized 42mm hardened brass main gear, Hakai Casting reels deliver long-lasting performance and smooth and balanced retrieves. Equipped with a universal line diameter indicator, anglers will always know exactly what line is spooled on their reel when they go to pick it up. Okuma’s ‘Flite Shaft’ technology uses a patented hollow stainless-steel shaft with precision stainless steel balls pressed onto each end that rotate under pressure to reduce friction and increase your casting distance. Delivering low-profile lightweight performance, the Okuma Hakai Finesse Casting Reels integrate the latest materials and technology ideal for bait finesse techniques.
– LiteCast magnesium frame: corrosion-resistant coating
– Corrosion Resistant side plates
– 42mm oversized hardened machine cut brass main gear
– Multi-disc Stainless Steel and Carbon Hybrid drag system
– Super tuner Flitespool developed by Dream Tackle Design
– Patented Fliteshaft hollow stainless steel main shaft
– Built-in, universal line diameter indicator
– External adjustable magnetic cast control system
– Precision C-40x carbon injection star drag
– 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
– Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing for solid hooksets
– Hakai reels are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.