The new Okuma Guide Select Cranking rods are built with light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks and are specifically developed to load and cast crankbaits. As this technique gains more and more popularity, Okuma wants to stay ahead of the trend and has developed the right rod to get the job done, even on the heaviest of crankbaits.
The components of the Guide Select Cranking rods are top-notch and were chosen with all-day casting in mind. Fuji KW-Concept angled guides frames were chosen to reduce tangles and Fuji Alconite guide inserts with deep pressed frames keep that insert in place and were designed for braided line and monofilament line use. The Fuji ACS trigger reel seat features a screw-down carbon hood design that locks your reel in place for extra security. Tapered cork full or split grip configuration depending on your chosen model as well as SeaGuide stainless steel hook keeper on each rod.
- Light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks
- Blanks specifically developed to load and cast crank baits
- Fuji KW-concept angled guide frames help reduce tangles
- Fuji Aconite guide inserts with deep pressed frames
- Fuji ACS trigger reel seats with screw down carbon hood
- Tapered cork full or split grip configuration depending on model
- SeaGuide Stainless steel, double legged Trapezoid hook keeper
- Guide Select Cranking rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Pieces||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|GS-C-691M||6′ 9||Medium||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||1/8 – 3/4|
|GS-C-701M||7′ 0″||Medium||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||3/16 – 3/4|
|GS-C-751M||7′ 5″||Medium||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||3/16 – 1|
|GS-C-751MH||7′ 5″||Medium Heavy||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||1/4 – 2|
|GS-C-7101M||7′ 10″||Medium||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||3/16 – 1|
|GS-C-7101MH||7′ 10″||Medium Heavy||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||1/4 – 2|
|GS-C-7101M-FG||7′ 10″||Medium||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||3/16 – 1|
|GS-C-7101MH-FG||7′ 10″||Medium Heavy||Moderate/Fast||1||8 – 17||1/4 – 2|
There are no reviews yet.