The new Cerros Bass rods were designed to be fished by every angler. Well built, attractive and competitive, these technique specific rods are built on a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites.
The component system on the Cerros bass rods feature Sea Guide XO 316-SS angles guide frames to reduce line twists. Each guide has zirconium line guide inserts for reduced line abrasion when using braided lines. The 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength and is complemented by contoured EVA split rear grip handle design.
- IM-8 graphite blank construction
- Evo Graph: 1K woven carbon reinforced blank
- Fuji Alconite guide inserts. Compatible for braided line
- All rods are 7’11” I length for maximum casting distance
- UFR: Unidirectional Fiber Reinforcement in tip
- Fuji K-concept guide frames for maximum compatibility with braided line
- EVA rear split butt handle deign for reduced weight and improved balance
- Fuji reel seats for maximum performance
- Stainless steel hook keepers on all models
- Guide Select rods are backed by a 1-year warranty