|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||LINE PER HANDLE TURN INCH||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAP||DRAG MAX|
Mach Crush SLP baitcasting reels feature a high speed 7.5:1 gear ratio, available in left and right hand retrieves. Finished with a rich glow orange paint scheme, with a laundry list of features; strong and lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates, machined and anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool, high strength solid brass Speed Gears®, a premium 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless-steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing, externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force, an anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click, a rugged carbon fiber drag system that provides up to 20lbs. of drag power, an anodized, bowed aluminum 95mm handle with Winn® Dri-Tac handle knobs, an anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment, with a locking pin sideplate, a Zirconia line guide and external lube port.
- 10 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- One-piece graphite frame with graphite sideplates
- Multi Setting Brake system (MSB)
- Zirconia line guide
- Carbon fiber drag system
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines • 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with Winn® Dri-Tac knobs
- Anodized aluminum 32mm spool
There are no reviews yet.