From the mind of professional angler Andy Montgomery and the engineering team at Lew’s comes the new Team Lew’s Pro SP Skipping and Pitching reel.
The super shallow spool holds 40 yards of 20-pound-test Fluorocarbon for faster spool start up and reduced deep spool backlashes. The innovative Knot Slot recesses the spool knot so you have smooth, even line lay. The externally adjustable QuietCast ACB system included a special “Skipping Zone” to maximize distance and reduce backlash when skipping a bait under a dock. The result is a reel that has all the performance of a Lew’s reel, finely tuned for skipping and pitching. According to Montgomery, “This reel let’s me skip a bait further and with less backlash than ever before”.
- One piece aluminum Super Low Profile frame
- Strong, lightweight, graphite sideplates
- Anodized Duralumin 32mm shallow spool with knot slot
- Solid brass Speed Gears
- P2TM Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear
- 6-pin 27-position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB) with orange skipping zone
- Premium 9 bearing system
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm aluminum reel handle with EVA knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Zirconia line guide
- Patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
- External lube port
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|PSP1SH||Right||7.5:1||6.0||8SS + 1RB||20/40|
|PSP1SHL||Left||7.5:1||6.0||8SS + 1RB||20/40|
|PSP1XH||Right||8.3:1||6.0||8SS + 1RB||20/40|
|PSP1XHL||Left||8.3:1||6.0||8SS + 1RB||20/40|
There are no reviews yet.