|MODEL||BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||LINE PER HANDLE TURN INCH||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||DEXTERITY||DRAG MAX|
Inshore ready and tough, the Lew’s Custom Inshore Speed Spin is up for the challenge of inshore fishing situations. Built around an aluminum frame, premium stainless steel bearings, precision cut Speed Gears with passivation treatment for corrosion resistance and a superior drag. A flush and drain port allows you to drain water quickly from a reel that has been submerged and flush with a spray lubricant of your choice to disperse water, sand, and salt. Strong sealed carbon fiber drag system generates up to 24lb max drag (4000 size). The Custom Inshore Speed Spin will win the fight against the meanest inshore fish.
- Premium stainless steel 7-bearing system with 6-ball bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and sideplate with flush and drain port
- High strength and lightweight C60 Carbon skeletal speed rotor with aluminum bail wire S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized knurled machined aluminum spool
- High strength Speed Gears® with strong, lightweight aluminum pinion cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- Smooth sealed carbon fiber multi-disc drag system
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knob
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold
- Compatible with Lew’s Custom Speed Shop knobs
- Main gear passivation treatment for improved corrosion resistance
There are no reviews yet.