The Benchmade 565-1 Mini Freek is a luxury model of the already popular 565. It features a milled carbon fiber handle with true red barrel spacers and thumb studs. It uses Benchmade’s famous AXIS Lock and includes a reversible pocket clip, making it truly ambidextrous. The blade is made of premium CPM-S90V stainless steel.
- CPM-S90V blade steel offers great edge retention and wear resistance.
- Carbon Fiber handle scales are strong and ultra-light.
- Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism.
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.00” [7.62cm]
- BLADE THICKNESS: .104” [2.642mm]
- OPEN Length: 7.04” [17.91cm]
- CLOSED Length: 4.05” [10.29cm]
- WEIGHT: 2.74oz [77.68g]
- HANDLE THICKNESS: 0.545” [13.84mm]
- PRODUCT BOX: 6” x 2.75” x 1.25”
There are no reviews yet.