This Fixed Adamas fixed blade combat knife was designed by Shane Sibert. The black finished CPM-Cruwear steel drop point blade has a plain cutting edge and jimping on the spine. The handle is skeletonized with optimally positioned grooves and wrapped in black paracord. The Fixed Adamas knife also comes with a black molded sheath with secondary locking strap and tension screw for secure storage and custom tuned deployment.
The Benchmade 375 Adamas supports Ranger Assistance and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ranger Assistance Foundation!
- Designer – Shane Sibert
- BLADE LENGTH – 4.20” | 10.67cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.170” | 4.318mm
- OPEN – 9.17” | 23.29cm
- WEIGHT – 5.66oz | 160.46g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.17” | 4.32mm
- SHEATH WEIGHT – 1.11oz | 31.47g