Offering serious anglers with a rod with increased strength and improved weight and sensitivity. Designed with Powerlux® 200 blanks. Our proprietary resin technology has proven to increase rod break strength without adding materials or weight, allowing us to build a much stronger rod without affecting the balance or overall feel of the rod. The Abu Garcia® custom designed reel seat delivers hypersensitivity around the exposed blank sections and improves comfort for all-day fishing. Coupled with titanium alloy guides with zirconium inserts and a carbon handle split grip design, the new Abu Garcia® Veritas® tournament rod series pushes the limits of high-performance fishing rods.
- Featuring exclusive Powerlux™ 200 resin technology for ultra-light thin blanks with superior impact and fracture resistance.
- Abu Garcia custom ergonomic reel seat
- Carbon split grip design for reduced weight and increased sensitivity
- ROCS™ (Robotically Optimized Casting System) guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures
- Titanium alloy guides with ultra-light zirconium inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Limited 3-year warranty
|Model||Length||Action||Power||Line Rating||Lure Rating|
|VXTC76-6||7’6″||Fast||Medium Heavy||12-25||3/8-1 1/4|
There are no reviews yet.