Built with competitive anglers in mind, the Lew’s American Hero Tier 1 LFS Series Casting Reels are the first in their series to offer tournament-caliber performance. In addition, Lew’s donates a portion of the profits from these reels to their American Hero Program, which supports organizations that help US veterans in their return to life after military service.
Constructed with lightweight, one-piece graphite frames and side plates accentuated with military camouflage, the Lew’s American Hero Tier 1 LFS Series Casting Reels feature 34mm anodized aluminum spools and premium 10-bearing systems for smooth cranking. The Lew’s American Hero Tier 1 LFS Series Casting Reels also utilize P2 pinion gear systems, which ensure longer gear life by keeping them stabilized and aligned.
Outfitted with Combat Grips on both the thumb bar and their 95mm bowed aluminum handles, the Lew’s American Hero Tier 1 LFS Series Casting Reels offer 15lbs of drag for hauling in those kicker bass. Finished with an externally adjustable, Magnetic Control System for optimized cast control, the Lew’s American Hero Tier 1 LFS Series Casting Reels deliver superior quality while backing a cause that matters.
- Premium 10 bearing system
- P2 Super Pinion® bearing supported pinion gear
- One-piece aluminum frame with graphite side plates
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System
- 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle
- Combat Grip paddle grips and thumb bar
- Anodized aluminum 34mm spool
- MultiCam military camo pattern side plates
- Speed Keeper® hook keeper
- External lube port
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|T1SH||Right||7.5:1||7.0||9BB + 1RB||12/120|
|T1SHL||Left||7.5:1||7.0||9BB + 1RB||12/120|