Redesigned for 2020! ENOX Series rods are designed to enhance your ability to feel the lightest bites and increase your fish landing percentage on tournament day. ENOX Series rods pair the perfect blend of 1100T Toray carbon fiber blanks with top quality components. Stellar craftsmanship creates a well-balanced rod that has a crisp, ultra-responsive feel. Focused on feel techniques, the ENOX Series is for the serious tournament angler who needs a competitive advantage.
- Made in the USA 1100T Carbon Fiber Blanks with Toughskin natural finish
- Specifically designed actions that increase fish landing percentages
- Kigan 3D Zero Tangle guides in sleek Gunmetal finish
- ALX Rods designed Kigan hookkeeper
- Super grade, 100% cork grips and anodized aluminum trim pieces
- Exposed blank reel seats with premium hood nut assembly on casting rods
- Ultra exposed blank uplocking reel seat with premium hood nut assembly on spinning rods
- Two coats of OEM grade Flex Coat rod finish
- 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime SureSet Replacement Program
- Rod design and assembly in Aiken, SC
|BMJ||7’2”||Fast||Medium Heavy Plus||1/4-1 1/8|
|LSB||7’5”||Fast||Medium Heavy Plus||1/4-1 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.