Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a comfortable, hands-free performance fishing kayak that’s easy to maneuver and even easier to transport. At only 10.5’ long and weighing only 100 lbs. fully outfitted, The Topwater PDL offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, lightweight, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater’s ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable hands-free stand-up fishing platform. Featuring the award-winning forward/reverse PDL™ Drive, the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market, and equipped with thoughtful on-board rod & tackle management, The Topwater PDL will impress even the saltiest of anglers.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market
- Award-winning low maintenance, instant forward/reverse PDL™ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5 year warranty
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before
- Adjustable and breathable ElementAir™ seat
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market
- Stay organized and easily access gear with two multi-position rod holders and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort
- Some Topwaters will contain updated and enhanced features found on the new Sportsman line that have not been photographed yet.
|Product Weight||95 lb|
|Color||Boreal, First Light|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||10′ 6″ | 3.2 m|
|Width||36 in | 91.4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.