The 176BK SOCP Dagger is a Greg Thompson design. He is the creator of the Special Operations Combatives Program (SOCP) and has years of training and experience to draw from. This skeletonized dagger has a finger loop that makes it easy to deploy and use in quick order. It is made from 440C stainless steel with a black finish. The 176 SOCP includes a gray sheath with clip and lanyard.
Designer: Greg Thompson
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: 440C
- Blade Length: 3.22″ (8.18cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.175″ (4.45mm)
- Overall Length: 7.25″ (18.42cm)
- Handle Length: 4.03″ (10.24cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.175″ (4.45mm)
- Weight: 2.20oz. (62.37g)
- Sheath Weight: Sheath Weight: 1.04oz. (29.48g)
There are no reviews yet.