The new Benchmade Mini Adamas, designed by Shane Sibert, sticks to its traditional tactical composition but with a smaller, convenient build.
With this model, Benchmade solidified this rugged knife with a black G-10 handle and a new CPM-Cruwear steel that has doubled over results of the original D2 steel with its excellent combat against wearing down and its durable toughness. The gray tungsten, cerakote finish on this drop point blade style gives it the perfect appearance. CPM-Cruwear is a formula of vanadium, tungsten, and molybdenum for the best results out of this new EDC pocket knife. The AXIS lock can be used ambidextrously and is as smooth as butter when it comes to closing this blade. With a lanyard hole and deep carry pocket clip, you can take this epic knife anywhere.
- BLADE LENGTH – 3.25” | 8.26cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.140” | 3.556mm
- OPEN Length – 7.62” | 19.35cm
- CLOSED Length – 4.37” | 11.10cm
- WEIGHT – 4.60oz | 130.41g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.63” | 16.0mm
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear® (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle: MaterialG10
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Use: Tactical
- Blade Style: Plain Drop-Point
There are no reviews yet.