The Claymore from Benchmade has such a timeless design and materials that will never fail. It is constructed with an automatic push button and an integrated safety so your knife doesn’t deploy at random! The ranger green, textured Grivory handle scales offer a secure grip with perfect curvature, fitting the form of the hand. The blade is serrated and has a cobalt black Cerakote finish on the CPM-D2 steel. A tip-up, reversible, deep carry pocket clip tops off this design.
- Textured Grivory handle for a secure and comfortable grip and stainless steel liners for a non-corrosive interior.
- CPM-D2 steel that is tough and holds its edge.
- Deep carry, reversible, tip-up pocket clip that keeps the knife well secured.
- BLADE LENGTH – 3.60” | 8.64cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.114” | 2.896mm
- OPEN Length – 8.60” | 19.81cm
- CLOSED Length – 5.00” | 11.18cm
- WEIGHT – 3.50oz | 97.24g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.60” | 14.99mm