The Tengu Tool is a multi-Tool from Benchmade. It’s a compact friction folder tool designed by Jared Oeser for everyday carry. The handle is made of contoured G-10 with a shield inlay. When open, the 20CV blade has a tanto point that makes everyday tasks easy. When closed, that same piece of steel turns into a bottle opener and pry bar. The blade is well under two inches and doesn’t lock, so this multi-tool is legal in the vast majority of the world. Never be without a premium multi-tool with the Tengu Tool!
- Beautiful design by Jared Oeser.
- Ultra-premium CPM-20CV blade.
- Double stitched leather slip
- Mechanism: Bali-Song
- Action: Bali-Song
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.25″ (10.80cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.18mm)
- Open Length: 9.20″ (23.37cm)
- Closed Length: 5.27″ (13.39cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48″ (12.19mm)
- Weight: 6.33oz. (179.45g)